October 28 & 29
Patricia is a traditional midwife from Oregon with 40 years of experience as a midwife. She is an engaging and compassionate teacher and you will wish this were three days longer!
This is open to midwives, students, assistants, doulas, childbirth educators, and women who just have a strong interest in birth. Please spread the word!
Registration includes your course materials & handouts, lunches, and light refreshments
Registration AFTER July 24 is $170 for the entire seminar (or $90/day if you wish to attend only one day)**
**The placenta exam class is an additional fee of $25 and includes a copy of Patricia’s Guide to Placenta Examination.
In order to ease concerns for those on call during this time, there is a 50% refund per day available if you must miss the event for a birth.
– Defining NORMAL Birth & Establishing Relationships
-Twins & breech birth
– Waterbirth, dealing with complications
– Placenta presentation
– Placenta exam workshop & enapsulation discussion
– Hemorrhage: Critical Skills for Blood Loss
– Taking the fear out of meconium
– Tear prevention, Evaluation, Repair & Alternatives
– Referrals & Transports