Time & Location
About The Event
We will begin the event promptly at 9:00 a.m., please arrive at the School of Nursing Classroom by 8:30 a.m. to check in and get settled. Lunch will be provided. CEUs have been approved and will be available by email after the event for no extra charge.
We will learn about:
- Four important hormone systems of physiological birth and their benefits for mothers & babies
- The hormonal impacts of common maternity-care interventions and how to fill in the “hormonal gaps” for mothers and babies, when needed
- How hormonal physiology supports healthy postpartum transitions for mother and baby
- The process and importance of the newborn placental transfusion
- How to put this into practice for yourself and women in your care through small groups practice
*Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred. Please see www.carolinabirthjunkies.com/dr-sarah-buckley for more info.
- Undisturbed Birth- CBJ Member$85$850$0
- Undisturbed Birth- NonMember$100$1000$0
- Add-on: CBJ Pro Membership$75$750$0
- Add-On: CBJ Student Membership$60$600$0