Wed, Jun 19|
Novant Presby School of Nursing
Dr. Sarah Buckley presents ground-breaking material from her 2015 report, Hormonal Physiology of Childbearing. This program has been approved by MEAC for five and a half (5.5) hours, the equivalent of 0.55 CEUs.
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2019, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Novant Presby School of Nursing, 1901 E 5th St, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
About The Event
We will begin the event promptly at 9:00 a.m., please arrive at the School of Nursing Classroom by 8:30 a.m. to check in and get settled. Lunch will be provided. CEUs have been approved and will be available by email after the event for no extra charge.
We will learn about:
- Four important hormone systems of physiological birth and their benefits for mothers & babies
- The hormonal impacts of common maternity-care interventions and how to fill in the “hormonal gaps” for mothers and babies, when needed
- How hormonal physiology supports healthy postpartum transitions for mother and baby
- The process and importance of the newborn placental transfusion
- How to put this into practice for yourself and women in your care through small groups practice
*Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred. Please see www.carolinabirthjunkies.com/dr-sarah-buckley for more info.
Undisturbed Birth- CBJ Member
This ticket price is for paid CBJ members.
Undisturbed Birth- NonMember
Add-on: CBJ Pro Membership
This option is for anyone working professionally in the birth world. See https://www.carolinabirthjunkies.com/cbj-membership for more details.
Add-On: CBJ Student Membership
This option is for anyone who is currently enrolled in a midwifery, doula, etc program . See https://www.carolinabirthjunkies.com/cbj-membership for more details.